Last updated: 24.07.2018
- Collection of Information
- Use of Information
- Sharing of Information
- Your Choices
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, you share information directly with us when you create an account, fill out a form, submit or post content through our Services, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, username, email address, your content, including your photos, posts, responses, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Interact with Us
In some instances, we automatically collect certain information, including:
- Activity Information: We collect information about your activity on our Services, such as visited profiles, photo likes and flirt ratings.
- Device and Usage Information: We collect information about how you access our Services, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, browser type, and app version. We also collect information about your activity on our Services, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We obtain information from third-party sources. For example, we may collect information about you from social networks and data analytics providers. Additionally, if you create or log into your Fast Flirting account through a third-party platform (such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter), we will have access to certain information from that platform, such as your name and email, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such platform.
Information We Derive
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address or infer reading preferences based on your reading history.
Use of Information
We use personal data collected through Fast Flirting and our services in order to:
- Create and maintain your Fast Flirting account;
- Provide our services or information you request, and to process and complete any transactions;
- Respond to your e-mails, submissions, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and provide customer service;
- Monitor and platform usage and trends and to personalize and improve Fast Flirting and our users' experiences such as providing ads, content or features that match users' profiles or interests and to increase Fast Flirting functionality and user friendliness;
- Send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use / our administration of our service;
- Debug to identify and repair errors in our Services.
Sharing of Information
We will not share any personal data we collect from you via Fast Flirting or our other services with third parties except for cases described here and in the Terms and Conditions. For example, we may share information as follows:
- With service providers who works with us allowing the operation of the Website and/or the Mobile App or our services;
- When you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you on Fast Flirting that the information you provide will be shared and you provide us with such information;
- When we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with any law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants, court orders or other similar requirements of relevant authorities;
You may access, correct, delete and export your account information at any time by logging into the Services and navigating to the Settings page. Please note that if you choose to delete your account, we may continue to retain certain information about you as required by law or for our legitimate business purposes.
We store personal data associated with your account for as long as your account remains active. If you close your account, we will delete your account data within 1 day. We store other personal data for as long as necessary to carry out the purposes for which we originally collected it and for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations.
Data Subject Requests
Subject to certain limitations, you have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you and to receive your data in a portable format, the right to ask that your personal data be corrected or erased, and the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing. To exercise your rights:
- You may correct information associated with your account from the Settings page;
- You may withdraw consent by deleting your account at any time through the Settings page (except to the extent Fast Flirting is prevented by law from deleting your information);
- You may object at any time to the use of your personal data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies would prevent you from using our Services.